Feng Shui your wallet and handbag to support prosperity!
Your wallet and/or handbag energy affects your wealth "luck"/opportunities. The purpose of a wallet is to hold your wealth or potential wealth. To attract more wealth rather than distract from it. Here are some simple guidelines:
- When your wallet or purse is in poor repair it shows disrespect of your wealth. It's a metaphor for your financial well-being. When your wallet or purse show signs of wear, immediately buy a new one. If it's only soiled, give it a good cleaning. Handbags have a tendency to collect bits and pieces in the corners and bottom so once a week dump it out and remove all debris and other items that are not necessary.
- Receipts for money spent attract more of the same. Never keep receipts in a wallet or purse. Instead, keep an envelope with you to collect all receipts for the day and file them when you get home. If you don't need to keep the receipt simply tell the cashier you don't need it.
- Tuck a "magnet" for attracting more wealth into your wallet. Some people tuck a $50 or $100 bill into the back of their wallet. Take it out and refresh its energy occasionally so it doesn't become stagnant. I use Reiki and smudging but you can also spritz it with essential oil. Before you store a "wealth magnet" in your wallet, make sure you've "cleared" it by using one of the methods mentioned.
- Don't keep items that don't support your wealth in your wallet. Photos, for instance, should never be in your wallet. They distract from the purpose of a wallet...to store and attract wealth. If you want to carry photos, do so in another way. Most of us carry images on our phones. If you don't have digital images of the photos you want to show your friends and family, take pictures of them with your phone...or put them in a small photo album.
- Things that belong in a wallet are: ID, cash, credit/debit cards, rewards cards, paychecks, blank checks, and medical ID. Nothing else. If you have excess credit cards that you don't use regularly, put them in another place or leave them at home. Credit cards can be viewed as wealth opportunity, but also as a debt owed. Don't carry cards that have a large balance owing.
- Keep your "wealth holder" orderly and don't over-stuff it. Everything should have a designated place and kept there. When you're out shopping take time to put credit cards in their designated space and keep your folding money orderly. I see people cramming rumpled banknotes into their wallets and pockets and it makes me shudder. It's disrespectful of your wealth and signals the universal energy that your wealth is meaningless. Be mindful of your wealth and show your gratitude and respect for it. Native people offer gratitude for everything they receive and the rest of us should too.
- The color of your wallet and handbag is important. Tt should support your personal trigram element. If the color is in a clash with your personal trigram or distract from it, it can actually erode or eat up your wealth. Your wealth may flow out as fast or faster than it comes in. If the element color "feeds" your personal trigram element or is the same as your personal trigram element, it will support your wealth.
- Never place your purse on the floor or ground. It's disrespectful of your wealth and you do not want the purse you put your hands all on to be in contact with that surface.
- Your purse should be orderly. Never overstuffed. Ideally, your purse will have compartments for specific items rather than a "feedbag" or "tote" style. These tend to become crammed full of unnecessary items and your wallet has no pride of place. This energetically shows a lack of respect for your "wealth holder.
- Keep receipts in a zippered pocket or outside pocket of your purse, separated from your wallet.
If you want a personal Trigram report, contact me for information